The cart is empty
Return to cart

Sum 0 UAH.

To order
Confirm the order
Return to the catalog

Hello Newbie

Артикул: КП-0172

530 UAH

Wholesale prices


Set price

From 15-19 piece

727 UAH

From 20-49 piece

676 UAH

From 50-99 piece

617 UAH

From 100-499 piece

581 UAH

From 500- piece

530 UAH





Payment and delivery

The site shows the approximate cost, please check with the manager at the time of ordering for current prices.

"Hello Newbie!" This is the phrase you will hear in your head when you taste tea from this cool case for newcomers to the team. The creativity of this set is off the charts. Why: A bamboo fiber thermal mug that brews green tea from a stylish leaf-shaped teapot and delicious kiwi lime flavored confiture. The perfect combination to energize you for the whole day.

Contact the manager for free suggestions on how to change the content and packaging of this set according to your budget and wishes

 We make to order in 5-20 days

 We will change the kit

 We will make it in your corporate colors

 We will apply the logo

 We will deliver for free

Thermal mug made of bamboo fiber (branded, included in the price)

Teapot for tea

Green tea (branded, included in the price)

Kiwi-lime flavored confiture (branded, included in the price)


Cardboard box (branded, included in the price)

The prices listed on the website may vary slightly, depending on many factors. Both cash and non-cash payments are available, which makes receiving gifts easier. Given that gifts are made to order, all orders are made on a prepaid basis. An advance payment of 70% is possible before the start of production and payment of the remaining 30% before shipment of the order.

We are located in the city of Uzhhorod, but this does not prevent us from sending sets to you anywhere in Ukraine :) You can receive gift sets by the following delivery services:
- New mail,
- Deliveri,
- Ukrposhta.
And we also made sure that you do not incur additional costs for the delivery of gift sets and took these costs upon ourselves.

Our clients also choose: