The cart is empty
Return to cart

Sum 0 UAH.

To order
Confirm the order
Return to the catalog

Wireless charger

Артикул: КП-0303

275 UAH

Wholesale prices


Set price

From 1-19 piece

377 UAH

From 20-49 piece

350 UAH

From 50-99 piece

320 UAH

From 100-499 piece

301 UAH

From 500- piece

275 UAH





Payment and delivery

The estimated cost is indicated on the website, a huge request - check the current prices with the manager at the time of ordering.

Universal wireless charging for the phone is a concise and useful gift that will be useful in any conditions and will benefit from its mobility. A pleasant bonus will be its colorful undercoat, which makes the product not boring and pleasant to use. The exquisite design under natural wood is branded according to your individual corporate style by the engraving method.

Contact the manager for free offers on changing the filling and packaging of this set according to your budget and wishes

We make to order in 5-20 days

Let's change the set

We will make it in your corporate colors

We will apply the logo

We will deliver for free

Wireless charger 15W (branded, included in the price)

The prices indicated on the website may vary slightly, depending on many factors. Both cash and non-cash forms of payment are possible, which makes receiving presents easier. Given that gifts are made to order, all orders are made on prepayment. An advance of 70% is possible before the start of production and payment of the remaining 30% before the shipment of the order.

We are located in the city of Uzhhorod, but this does not prevent us from sending the sets to you anywhere in Ukraine:) You can receive gift sets with the following delivery services:
- New post,
- Delivery,
- Ukrposhta.
And we have also made sure that you do not have to bear additional costs for the delivery of gift sets and take these costs on ourselves.

Our clients also choose: